Sunday, January 23, 2005

L:IFE is fucking Fantastic

I went to Liquid earlier tonite! didnt plan to but seeing as to how my mother decided to leave me at the mercy of circumstances (she wouldn't come pick me up from work at klang), I had no choice but to avail upon the good graces of my bestest best fren, mr C P J. lol "please, pretty please pick me up". so since he and chris came to pick me up, whats a boy to do but go out?

of course I didnt have any money on me so I bummed my brother RM50 bucks. thank goodness he had some.

I had a BLAST at liquid, sooo many frens were there, so many cute cute people, the hot and sexxy jonathan dance crazy sexxy with me several time lol, tho once when he grinded his behind on me, it did hurt my balls abit lol...

godfrey & boyfren, trevor without boyfren, collins, collin, warren, jonathan, chris & his boss (lol), me, jon, pang, neil was there lol =) there was so many people.. upstairs as usual was packed but downstairs was full too from 1pm onwards some more.. people were grooving like there wasnt tommorow... wished danny, daniel and simon were there!

and work was hectic some more tadi.. and tommorow also the same

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LQ is nice...good music...yummies 'scattered' around...yea, it's fun...hohoho!!!

. said...

Your poor testicles!
Too bad no pillows to bite on the dance floor :(