Friday, February 04, 2005

Do you like?


I met K.K. in Bliss the other day. And he has kept in touch through email.. nice bloke really...

anyhow, he sent me this picture of his tattoo and i quote
i did them in the UK, which was a really cool tattoo shop with this really sexy tattoo artist LOL


i think its quite fetching really, not that I can ever get a tattoo, lol but if i was going to get one, it would be a gecko, in memory of Danny Din Hatt who called me a gecko lol..



or one of a dagger running down the back of my neck... I always dreamed of reciting some incantation and just grabbing it from behind my neck for it would materialize into a real one and just throwing it at opponents during danger. hehehe corny i know but "who knows where dreams come from, they just appear".

so what tattoos do you have or what tattoos do u want to have?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i did some DIY tattoing on myself when i was young...and it's sooo not niceee...wahahaha!!!...my brother pernah offer me a 'tattoo session' at a tattoo shop, and expenses on him...regret tak amik offer tu...hoohoo...anyways, love that tattoo...nice design...on designs, i prefer celtic or tribal...;p...

Unknown said...

one word : coolness!... ;p...