Friday, February 11, 2005

Fwd: MoBlogged!

Fwd: MoBlogged!

meet Chris K. A hunk of the cutest chinese meat ever! He came over for the Chinese New Year from KK sabah. Yes, not much of the filial son lol.

There is something about Chris that i really like... I dunno wat but maybe its coz he is really nice.

Anyway, last night was the coolest. We had white wine: sauvignon blanc with linguini and chicken white milky sauce thingy. It was really deliioussss. We also had fried chicken



oOoOoOo BTW, Chris isnt dating me! he is dating my other friend! =)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

my bro-in-law is a liquor distributor...ooowie!

bRed said...

=) then, you must have been one very drunk monkey on CNY! =)

but u guys can make your own booze. i remember Cj's dad cooking some kind of booze on the kitchen stove lol yucky

Unknown said...

hehehe...my grandpa still make his own homemade thingy...oohoo!