Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Dr. Elisha Staun

I apologize because my phone has decided to die and not work for me.. so i couldnt post the pictures i took.

I went out on Sunday night with Cj to see the beautiful Dr. Elisha Staun, an amazing women sho i admire for the strength of her heart and will. She is one amazing woman.

we first went to Nasi kandar Pelita which is right across chorus hotel where she stayed... then we had drinks in bliss, which was having blissboys.. I had a blast!!!

that was the first time we went there after the renovation. it was amazing.. they did a good job.. entrance was free before 12am which was successful in creating a crowd before midnight (before, people only arrive well after 1am).

loads of cute guys, loads of drag queens.. some lesbians, some str8 people.

I was dancing with Elisha when I noticed this cute short guy who was dancing really randily lol ... it was later that night when I was dancing alone in the dancefloor when I happened to be dancing near him.. suddenly it became behind him, I got a woodie and HO!!! we were gyrating synchronously with his ass smacked right up to my throbbing dick =) hehehe i guess he must have really felt it coz I wasnt wearing any underwear and he still didnt move away. so i held his waist and from there on, he was mine lol.. and this without speaking a word.. so basically we snogged for several hours that night, Elisha couldnt wait so Cj sent her back to her hotel and supposed to come back later.

all in all he was wearing jocks ... ooo what a bloody turn on =) oh and i met K.K. that night! cheers mate!

4 comments:

Francis Ford Faggola said...

Good for you! At least you got some action! It's been pretty dry for me... so was that just a make-out session or all the way?

Unknown said...

*clap*clap*...*grin*...mmm...short boys...turn on...hehehe...

bRed said...

make out session

bRed said...

lol i cant believe u called me a hussy lol =) no lah.. it was cool meeting u too =) word up dude