Thursday, February 10, 2005

Wicked!

Wicked!

well... After hours of excruiting tinkering... I am now able to say that i can blog on blogspot by sending an MMS to flickr who then automatically publish it as a post on blogspot. I admit, its not exactly simple but i am now able to post in a very nice style with pictures some more. Honestly, who can satisfactorily blog with the restriction of using less than a couple hundred character. At RM 0.50 per post, the readers had better be satisfied.

Anyhow, the guy in the pic is called Kai, he used to work in the fish dept back in tmn umiversiti. Anyway, i have always fancied him and thru activites that was common back in my wild days.... Well lets just say that i whispered into his ears, "I have tasted you". Which by itself, is allready censored. If u want the hole story, you'll have to wait when I am drunk.

Anyway, a couple days ago, I went to Johor for Bob & Fiza's wedding. Although tiring, it was a good trip. Many interesting things happened.

So the moral of the story here is that this one week past, I've bought a new phone, masturbated somebody and in the process i think made him fall for me. And also i went for a wedding in johore. Hopefully next week, I'll have gotten my car.

I am now going to sleep now of which i am deprived. Gnite

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you wanked someone eh?... *slurp*