Tuesday, February 15, 2005

It was true love after all?

I was surfing on BlogExplosion, when I came across this post on Arbitrary and Capricious. Remember that case a looong time back about a female teacher having sex with her 12 year old student? Well, they are getting married,

Mary K. Letourneau, the former Burien elementary school teacher who had an illegal intimate relationship with one of her sixth-grade students, plans to wed the man she was convicted of raping.

Letourneau, 43, and Vili Fualaau, 22, plan to wed April 16, according to an online bridal registry.

as quoted from the SEATTLE POST-INTELLIGENCER.

So if it was love, did it excuse what she did? Were we right to imprison her for 7 years? I don't know. I started having sex at 13, official anal sex, fooled around even younger. and I think I wasnt ready back then, but then, how many of us are really ready for sex and relationships?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

for me, there's a FINE line between right and wrong. and about sex and relationships, should i have any doubts, i won't do it. and i trust my instincts...

Francis Ford Faggola said...

It's all grey man, nothing is black and white anymore... that being said however, rules are rules...