Friday, March 09, 2007

Old Pictures, Old Stories

My brother and I, when we were just little kids. We were ok I guess but back then we didnt think of much.. Just ran around the house and neighbourhood. This was before we left for Jakarta. It was your normal family back then. Oh my sister Nadia wasnt staying with us back then. But we had a few cousins staying not far away.







This next picture was taken during a family gathering I think. I was with my cousins.. I think the one on the foreground is Anas but I am not too sure.. I think I've lost contact with the rest.





By the time I was in MRSM, I was already fucked up. But these guys saved me. I didn't do much soul searching but I was constantly horny! hahahahaha. These guys were so ambitious and like the trademark of MRSM kids... we wanted to change the world. In fact, we believe we could. And still do. Its just that world domination takes time...





By the time I was in Sabah, I had live a few years in UPM lol.. made great friends who I do not keep in touch with. Had great fun which I still remember fondly. Found quite a bit of courage and found myself year by year. Gotten to know the seedier facets of life lol ... was introduced to Drugs but managed to say No! ... Tak Nak! hahahaha .. and I was in Sabah >> found true friends.. where yours truly was shaped by his experiences and finds self worth.. And I had the most wicked of FUN.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*sob* *sob*

bRed said...

ala bukannyer sedih pon


=) banyak memories tu.. lol .. oh ya tu gambor arwah ayahku.. funky x my dress sense lol memang nerd str8 lol