Thursday, March 22, 2007

Waris Jari Hantu


So last Night I went to see a movie Premier at UiTM, the Faculty of Artistic and Creative Technology. They were showing the latest Malay Movie, one by Suhaimie Baba.. I enjoyed it very much even though I wasnt much of a fan of Malay Movies but apart from a few stereotypes and shortfalls, it was surprisingly good.

so basically in this movie we get to see Rusdi Ramli as a transvestite, or pondan or mat kepit ( i have never actually heard anybody use this).

So my friend Fifi has blogged about it sufficiently =). Go and give him a visit.

on a side note. I went to the Taseq later on and hanged out with Jaer, his friend Hairul or Faizal and Sammy. Huhuhu in the end we went crusin' to DBKL to take a look at the money boys and then to Queens Park up until 3:30am.. huhuhu.. there, I met this really cute guy named Rizal and his friend Razif huhuhuhu.. Wish they would be there at La Queen this Friday

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

vast! vertamvah-tamvah lah ratu dalam dunia neh HAHAHAHA

bRed said...

DIA berlakon je noq! huhuhu

Cik Fatima Syams said...

huhuh... seswatuh sgt kan.. iols tgk mmg sgt2 seswatuh waktu jumpe dulu ittew!!