Sunday, March 25, 2007

Gigihnyer AKU!!!

YESS! I am very the gigih(industrious).. hmmm lets see.. how was the weekend? half and half.. Friday, i picked up collins from Sentral, then went over to pick uup 3 boys from *** Damansara.. I can never remember the exact name for that place..its near IKEA.. if you go under the thingy instead of to the left..

anyway.. we went to La Queen that night oh but first we ate at Kedai Kak Ara, near Blue Boy. Hmm after that I got a call from Nik from sarawak who i got in contact with thru G4M. He said he just checked in Hotel Imperial next to KFC BB. so I went to to bring him over to La Queen.. sheet.. we waited like 45minutes but no show.. he did call me la.. so it wasnt like that lame of him.

I can understand.. he hasnt met me before, and there I was bringing along 3 other person huhuhu I would have been shy too .. . wait huhuuh I wouldnt .. anyway we left anyhow... after he didnt answer the calls or sms.. what to do.. which in fact was kinda kewl too coz by the time we arrived at La Queen, it wasnt too early.. In fact when we got in, it was kinda empty.. I even got that sinking feeling in the pit of the stomach that sez, "Where the fuck is the party" and "Loser!" at the same time.. hohoho but apparently, after some sign or cue that I have no idea about, may be there is a standardized time when its ok to start coming in?

Coz the flow didnt stop after the place was packed hohoho so many cute boyz.. well lets just cut it short by saying I had loads of fun... even some people I know =) basically had fun.. oh did i tell u, tonite was to bring their friend Mizie out coz he aint never been gay clubbin before .. and sheeet he never been to the Queens Park either.. so thats where we went afterwards.. suffice to say that I stayed there quite late as there were quite a few people I knew and quite a few I got to know hohohoho..

came home around 5 or something.. woke up showered, at around 10 or 11, got in the car with my mom and bro.. and drove to KUANTAN! hohohoho! yess... I didnt even get that much sleep. Which was why I drove until after Temerloh... and then my mom drove.

the way back to kl i drove all the way.. but in KUANTAN, it was boring! yep.. I dont think i ever want to travel with my mother again. I mean if budget is tight, then stay at budget places but I guess when u get older, nagging is like i dunno enjoyable. Plus she didn't let me use the car at night also. said I didnt know the roads.. like hello.. i went to kuantan on my own, found my sister's campus on my own and bloody drove everywhere there on my own. Plus i drove in fucking singapore alonE! for friggin's sake.. I think I could handle a 2km drive to Teluk chempedak from Annexe RestHouse (RM80/ROOMx2).

I bet you she thought I was gonna get some man pussy. Which I was planning on hhuhuu sorry Din(G4M) couldnt make it.. but me being stubborn as i normally am. Decided to fucking walk on my god given two fuckin legs to bloody Teluk Chempedak 2 fuckin kilometers away. Ok, I didnt actually know it was 2 km away until after I have started my journey. everything was fine.. until I arrived there.. then it rained.. and it didnt stop.... huhuhuhu hmmm but between boredom and wet.. i will usually choose wet.. so i walked around still hmmm Teluk Chempedak would be an AMAZING place for camping.. there is this hidden beach reachable thru the raised pathways and it looks heaven (ok it was dark) plus i betcha I could skinny dip as early as 10pm there .. hohohoho

i did meet some people.. kids actually but since I was smelling rather funky, I didnt want to test the graciousness.. even though one was fuckin cute.. huhu.. trust me to find a cute kid in the dark while its raining. so the story ends with me walking back which is always a chore since there is nothing to look forward to. and now my legs are sore and my left feet hurts..

hmmmm silly me.

No comments: