Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I am an IT guy!!!

hoo hoo,... late last evening Marilyn called me.. She had asked me earlier to help fix her home network/router. I did call Collins earlier, asking for marilyns phone no.. but he said marilyn fixed the router already.. so I didnt call her la kan.

oh yea, she got a new apartment in panorama huhuhu.. Apparently, Warren moved out of Derricks place and moved in with her. Its a really nice place, much bigger than the old one with 3 rooms..

they were all busy putting things in order and putting up the decor.. hohoho.. meanwhile, I was setting up the wireless network. Collins was mistaken, she didnt fix the router. She only got the standard streamyx modem running, thats all.. setting up the network took a bit of tinkering about lol, well as good as WPA is, its such a hassle upgrading all the laptops for it.. In the end i didnt bother since cols might drop in and other friends and then I'd have to fix their laptops before they can access the internet. oh well ..

5 comments:

Red Mummy said...

erk..

tajuk tidak menepati entry

cuba lagi real hard ye

camne nak masuk BI kalo lari tajuk ni!

hishhh...kena carik mak hayam copek2..

Ujang_MD said...

hahaha... nampaknya juri profesional dah bagi pandangan hehee syabas kak red

bRed said...

matila belom masuk dah kena judge hohoho.. ok apa 1 daripada 3 perenggan masuk tajuk hehehe

jennesis said...

eh...nampaknye dah jadi sexy handyman la kan... mintak tolong fix my room half-naked boleh?

Shelly said...

yHi, I really enjoyed reading your blog. Was wondering if you
would like to add it to my directory?
Weblog index

Thanks, Shelly