Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I am sooooooooooo tired!!

well I worked late last night.. and the night before, not to mention i had a busy2 weekend..

so in sypnosis I'll just tell the bare details.. hmm on fri after work, I picked up Arul from ILP. After that, we went to Collins's place in damansara perdana. The plan was to help him move some things over to his new place in ritz perdana, its right next door.

So biasala, Me and Arul went for a swim at the swimming pool huhuhu wanted to fool around in there but he wasnt that game hohoho.. so we both went back upstairs la drippin wet and all... I told him to get into the bathroom first. At which point when i went to the living room collins asked, "Save water, go shower together" "We dont have that kind of relationship" I replied. huhuhu but then i went to that bathroom and opened the door huhuhu it wasnt locked =) i pon cakap "nak join sama" hahaha and so we mandi sama.. in the end he ended up fucking me WOOOOT!!! this is the first time ... hohoho...

so after that we helped collins move.. and headed to La Queen. only RM8 entrance for softdrinks huhuhu.. I wanted to ajak more people but everybody I called was not around. But La Queen was FUCKING AWESOME! tapi sayang, Arul is actually a very good dancer tapi he was sooo tired out, he couldnt dance. huhuhu i guess he plays rugby and all but he doesnt have a gay man's stamina for clubbin.

ok so La Queen ended at around 3pm, I met Isis Natasha on the dance floor that night, okla it was the podium where i met her. and later on Kie also came over. There was someone else who was there that knew me but i didnt know where he knows me. oOoOoOo maybe it's that guy who works in Liquid.. i dunno la..

so after La Queen, I called up Zamani, "lets go taseq permaisuri" hehehehe.. so i went to sentul, picked him up, gi to taseq, hanged out with his old friend Adi who just passed the first Police Inspector exams/interview huhuhu.. he wants to be known as Inspector Sheila. That night(morning la) we slept at Zamani's place until sat evening. The whole day was spent playing cards with his cute str8 housemate named hairul huhuhu... as usual, I hit on him like nobody's business.. and then we waited for Adli to come and brought him to Mirage. It was his first time to a sauna hohoho. wanted to go to Otot2 but it was alredy 7pm a little bit late..

okla i didnt have fun.. tapi after that at like 1am, we went for supper in kg baru and hey presto! decided to have a movie marathon! boleh? so I pilih "300", Adli pilih that buaya movie and Zamani picked a stupid national lampoon movie featuring Paris Hilton.

hahaha as u can tell we woke up late.. after which oombha came over, dia ajak gi umah andi tapi we ols dinch. and off we went to Otot2. this time I balik sendiri lepas tu.. tapi u know wat? lepas otot2 I forgot.. I promised Collins I would send him to KLIA in the morning.. so apa lagi? tidoq la kat damansara perdana .. but you know la.. I dont get to watch Astro that often, so I watched Heroes, Grey's anatomy and fashion house dulu before tidoq. I sent collins to Sentral in the morning like at 7:30am. there wasnt time to send him elsewhere if I didnt want to be late for work.

Oh and at work, I finished up what my boss asked. Siap kena marah lagi tue.. the guy expects me to work over the weekend. then worked on the brand discoveries for a credit card company. guess what?

THAT LASTED UNTIL 2am!!! got in to work at around 11:15am the next day and ended up staying up until 5am this morning... !! bangun lambat skit .. and clocked in to work today at noon. VOLEH!!

so I AM FREAKING TIRED!! oh sheet i forgot to tell you, i managed to meet Aiskrem Potong huhuhu he is here on holiday from Dubai.. we have plans to party at La Queen this fri! huhuhu he gave me a camel as a keepsake =)

No comments: