Tuesday, April 03, 2007

The Day After?

It was weird... I have butterflies in my stomach but when I entered... Nothing. No drama, nothing.. I know I am fucking chicken shit so I went in got my phone.. went here and there... looked for the keys to my house (ironic isn't it?) which i had just found to be missing from my car keys tangle.

And left. Went to TTDI to wait for someone (still gigih nie) but no show so I went to Collins place. Swam in the pool and just basically hanged out. by midnight, I figure I had better get back. *sigh*

it is just so weird. But i checked my messages, the irony is that the SMS that totally outed me was from my Str8 Fren, it states something like "Gay, aku x dapat dtg la mlm nie, ada hal. lain kali aja la ok? nanti aku bagi ko isap konek aku."

it was a fucking joke! but it started the whole witch hunt.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hhahahhahahHAHAHAHAHHAHAHahhahahHHAHAHHHAHAHAHHH!!!!!!!

Chedd eddie Yusoff said...

ooi... so macammana??? kesian...

bRed said...

hmmm xde la teruk sgt macam yg disangka.. tapi its not one of those hollywood drama coming out story la ..

Mj said...

omg! poor u.

lengkali delete la tu sms besides that one is definitely a joke so u can tell yo momma, its a joke. dun say a joke fr yr str8 fren la just say a joke.

mygod boleh pinjam story i nak buat movie la bro.