Friday, April 06, 2007

Guys (fuck me hard) 4 Men


If you are a horny gay guy. you MUST join Guys4Men! It is just amazing! At first, I joined just for the heck of it. It doesnt look like much but it is powerpacked.. There are profiles with G rate Pictures and X rated Pictures. And for those shy ones, there are private pictures that we can either include in messages or by giving people passwords..

Some of those dudes post really hot pics hohoho In fact, I got a few up there myself hahaha. I used to be just a normal member but since I posted the links to G4M here, I've become a supporter which gives me benefits like a bigger inbox, ability to send messages to people with full inbox, ability to send messages to new members (< 1 week) and ability to see who clicked on my profile.. <<< hohoho macam cerita Heroes pulak..

but other than that, its a fully functional personals site. Unlike Manjam, where the number of messages u send are limited and the no of profiles u view are limited. There are no limits in G4M. U only need to clear ur inbox regularly.

Plus, there are the forums. Its very active for us, Malaysians, since we are a talkative bunch lol.. Therefore you can see alot of postings for people looking to rent rooms or looking for housemates.. there are also gatherings and all. In fact, I am going to a camping trip organized by one of em, this 28th April 2007 at berkelah falls. There are gonna be over 20 screaming fairies on that hill lol.. Only RM30 for the food.. we are car pooling so expenses are covered evenly with the driver.

ok enough about that. lets talk about luck.. hohoho so far, I've met a few guys, stayed in contact with a few guys and had sex with a few guys. Some of them I wish they'd do seconds while some of them, I dun want to do seconds with hohohoho well thats life isnt it? well, maybe I'll post a few saucy pics of the guys

No comments: