Friday, April 27, 2007

I am going Camping!!!!



Yep.. I am going camping!!! hohohoho been ages since I've been camping. This trip is organized by the mates or should I say Males of Guys4Men.com hohoho it was in the forums since last month... and I just decided heck, it could be fun. Even though I dont know any of them but.. yesterday I did go to the meeting with some of them..

the pic on the right was taken last night by abg TT. Dua2 sesat semalam and then tak tahu mana org semua coz we didnt know anybody in real life hohoho.. but there were only a few people there but still they were very nice.

anyway cannot wait,.. the place is berkelah falls, somewhere on the way to Kuantan.. A bunch of Gay guys in the jungle hohoho.. the food was provided by somebody .. RM30 for 2 nights food .. and transport just shared spread even. tents and all are considered free la.. tapi no sleeping bags .. :( i got no place to sleep comfortably on... hmm

No comments: