Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Langkawi Trip

yes I am broke. and Yes I did go to Langkawi.. I have paid for the plane ticket already.. so I went anyway..

I'll post pics later.. but lets do the summary first.. lest I bore u guys to death.

accomodation
Venue: AB Motel, Chenang beach
Price: RM 120 per room per night (2 double beds) therefore divided by 4 persons making it RM60 per person for 2 nights
Transportation RM50 per person for 48 hours including petrol costs.

yep the flight was at 4pm something on friday. I managed to make it although I was late a few minutes. The flight was problem free and we arrived there with still the afternoon sun heating us up. Arrived at the hotel in a jiff, its really near to the airport. It seems that everytime I go on vacations, I seem to be the only one raring to go hohoho.. I didnt have shorts so i quickly went to buy some, of course I met up with my old SL Rosli and a girl I can barely remember.. Ok I cant remember her at all but she seems to know me hohoho. Used to work in jusco also la.. we went to the food/drink stalls nearby. Oh it was purely coincidence but that weekend was the week Langkawi had its Pesta Air or Water Festival. There were loads of people hohoho of course there will be loads of cute malay boys also. and Lots of things for sale.

anyway.. I browsed around the shops and bought a red cheap shorts for RM10. apa lagi.. went back to the room.. changed and dived into the water.. HOHOHO i was like the only one who jumped in.. after that short dip, we went to have dinner in Kuah, it was rather uneventful.. but there was fireworks, visible where we had dinner. We ate near Buena Vista Hotel.. ok je.. Apparently there is a concert thingy at Dataran Lang. Even Mawi is supposed to perform.. hohoho.. had dinner and apalagi.. I called up N*, I actually called up R* but he was working in Bayview.. hmm would have gone there but how? cant ask them to wait around while I chatted up with R*, besides, he was working.. so I called up N* instead altho I cant really remember his face.

everybody left, the veterans and family people went back to the motel in one van and the young kids went to Dtaran Lang in the wagon.. I waited for N*.. he soon came and picked me up on his motorcycle.. we went to his workplace STarbux in Dataran Lang of all places lol.. so managed to watch the concert abit. it was some chinese guy. but we soon decided to leave and thats when Mawi came on, last act katakan.. tapi we ols blah je.. tak kuasa nak tunggu,.. at first the plan was to go to a beach nearby but since his housemates were not in hehehe we decided head to his place.. IT was starbux hostel and it was more like a hotel man.. sheet it was grand.. with astro some more.. watch Akademi Fantasia a bit and 13 ghosts a bit,. In a very romantic close proximity hug thingy lagi hohoho

a little bit of fondling and rubbing and the festivities began in the bedroom hohohoho.. I tell u .. it was the FIRST TIME IN HISTORY THAT I became a fucking TOP!!! he was very nice and helpful, being very patient and giving tips and encouragment.. it didnt last that long but we did 3 positions hohoho.. then I went flat and we switched roles.. hoho it was very satisfying.. NICE! I went to have a shower when suddenly he stepped in the bathroom and said that his housemate is back and I should be quiet.. hmmm as it turns out.. HE panicked for no reason as he mistook MY shoes for his roomate.. we had a few good laughs over that.

back at the motel.. I joined my friends on the beach, a few minutes after that I noticed a flash of movement in the sea further up the beach.. I told my friends that there are people swimming nekkid there hohoho no body bloody believe me, in fact they looked and cant even see anybody swimming at all. they all said it was impossible that I can see people skinny dipping.. so apa lagi.. I said fine, and walked up nearer to take a look.. sure enough there were 3 people in the sea, all mat salleh, there were more of their friends on the beach.. of the 3, only one was wearing something at the waist area hohoo.. I am not the type who would gawk and stare and hence spoil the fun so I turned back said "What did I tell you?" do not doubt me about these things hohohoho

so it was pretty interesting for them.. anyway... I later on took a night swim but clothed la.. I was a bit dissapointed because when I got back to the room .. Awinz this cute sabahan boy i like slept with Yan and that leaves an empty space next to Rosli.. :( but to be fair, it was understandable since I knew all three of them but While Awinz and Yan knew each other very well, they didnt know Rosli that well..

anyway the next day was quite a bore.. we went for breakfast and even though initially all I wanted to stay at the motel and laze around on the beach, they managed to convince me to go with them.. to see Mahsuri mausoleum or in malay Makam Mahsuri which Rosli belanja the entrance.. and after that Black Sand beach which is a bore, it might have been interesting a decade ago but really.. black sand? its not even pretty. hmmm we did go to hot spring somewhere after that but that was also a dissapointment.. since the well is so small while the whole complex is huge.. plus its just hot.. not even bubbling..

after that the boys insisted we all go to the Jetty which wasnt on the original plan.. Initially they wanted to go to the cable car which I didnt want to go since it costs RM15, so in the ended we split again.. 1 car went their own way.. the very cute and i though unavailable Farhan and us who went to survey Island Hopping prices.. Anyway, it was 220 for a boat, 12 people.. only 10 people went not me since it would mean paying RM25 -RM37 (it ended up RM37 since 2 didnt go)

What did I do? hohoho laze on the beach, slept under the shade in the beach, catwalked up and down the beach attracting glances and catcalls which I smiled at ... very the hadek hadek hohohoh it was fun, dancing in the sea since there was like bands and Music playing at the beach, there was going to be a concert there later that night.. while i was dancing there were also a bunch of people cheering, or yelling or shouting at me hohoho u know la.. melayu jakun.. I basically ignored them aside from the initial flirting ..

in the end, I did befriend 2 very cute boys swimming in the sea , Mizi and Shah hohoho they are helping their brothers in the stalls.. I couldnt find their stalls later that night but hey, its really the memories that count. Nothing happened.. but hey a man can dream right? well I'lll continue with the updates later.. along with pictures once I get them from Eida..

No comments: