Thursday, December 02, 2004

2 things happened

well I rushed home.. and went out with Fahmi. YESS!!! no lah, went for a driving lesson.. but it being 7:30 oredi, like where the heck are supposed to drive around? lol so I brought him to Kelana Jaya Tasek Park,... lol you guessed it! the cruising spot lol ..

it just felt right lol =) anyhow, now we found some space to drive around, do some 3 point turn, no where to practice parking tho and EVEN a hill to practice the hill stop brake start thingy.. man that is HARD!!!! lol been a while since I last drove,

anyway, went home and tried to finish Nazirah's wedding Video CD.. man it didnt work earlier but now I am burning it right now... a simple feat of changing the format from AVI to MPEG. piece of cake but of course.. ITS TAKING AGES!!! damnit.. anyhow, she came... i rented out my video cam for RM50 lol .. that means I have some money to tie me over.. shiit I still need to borrow about RM200 from mom to finish paying the bautiful fahmi..

No comments: