Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Another one Bites the Dust

yes, I am truly sad when an accomplished blogger decides to quit blogging.. Amongst those dearly departed are Ms. Sloth from Slothville , a new blogquantaince I acquired from the accomplished Steven Neff and not to be forgotten the beautiful, hilarious, weird and witty Ms. Rachel. I met this foxxy Lady at Frangipani and after just a few minutes was so taken aback by this young woman that I explained to her replete with diagrams on a serviette, my DONUT Universe Theory. Now I do not know how to copyright/patent an idea but know this! That Idea was/is and will be the sole province of Mr. Hussin Yusof.

anyway... It is sad when to go... it is not so sad when the ones that quit are those just starting out, quitting after the first hurdles of flames and boredom. These are very gifted accomplised writers with leagues of their leaders.. I pale so much in comparison that even making that comparison is embarassing. I myself have been absent from Blogsphere, for years even at a time... and when I do read my earlier posts, I do laugh out loud at the hilarity of my own state of mind back then....

So to those of us who are currently Absent but are wholly missed... first and foremost... Aidil, Nyah Ayue who probably have left forever and William who had stopped before I even started on his... so to you guys.. I look forward to the days when your words ring again in cyberspace..

for a voyeur like me, this is the life

No comments: