Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Life is a SHIT!

I really believed my brother had changed.. but I guess he didnt change enough... he used to steal money from my mom, my sisters and me, heck he stole from anybody he could in the house. I ended up in my teenaged years finishing all my money so that I didnt have any to leave at home. figured, its better that I spend my money than him. and this is my OLDER brother for crying out loud.

now tonight my mom is super upset, just like the bad ol days... he borrowed some money from a loan shark some time ago.. but now I found out that since he was grounded from flights, he didnt pay the usual installments... and now for every day that goes by without payment, they add another RM100.. shit I dont know what to do short of murdering the loan shark.. cant kill the brother since they'll only come get us.. THIS IS SHIT! hmmm "this" spelt backward is "shit" oh damn.. its not..

anyway, I dunno how to help my mom, I am, absolutely broke right now.. I can spare only what, RM600 in a couple days, but that wouldnt even cover it. I get a feeling that this would end up with the car being sold, the house mortgaged or even sold and my mom being flat broke.. and worse he still would do it again until nothing is left, we are homeless and he is dead.. coz while we still live, I doubt he would change.. why? because right now, after my mom confronted him, he went out and havent come back, probably enjoying himself.

fuck is all I can say right now. no more updates until this is solved.

No comments: