Monday, December 20, 2004

WINDOWS SUCKS!!! but the support is kewl

yea .. my computer game me problems again. I couldnt log in to windows.. it kept saying "parameter is incorrect" EVERY time I key in the right password. so I powered on my other hard disk and installed windows on it.. that took ages.. but in the meantime, I searched for ways to get over the problem... including.. filling out a form on the microsoft website and voila! I receive an email several days later..

a nice guy that told me to do the "F8 while booting so that I can get into safe mode" thingy. he told me to choose the last configuration that worked.. I thought that cant be right since I did manage to load XP, just no get in.. so I told him exactly that ... still havent received word...

but after successfully installing windows on my other harddisk, I figured, why not... why dont i try what he suggested.. and guess what LOL HAHAHAHAHA it worked!!! so I might hate WINDOWS but I do love their support... maybe its coz they have had so much practice lol

No comments: