Saturday, December 04, 2004

of Pizza, Mashed Potatoes and Fried Chicken

well it's a little late but I actually called work and asked for a day off. lol. why? well, because I was sooo tired due to not enough sleep. I actually went to sleep like 5:30am lol. It was actually a busy busy day yesterday or should I say on thursday. started with me waking up late which is usual, and deciding to host a dinner at 4pm lol unfortunately I hadnt done the groceries yet so by the time I managed to prod my cousin to drive me to One Utama and back, i think It was already 7pm.. they were due to arrive at 8:30pm lol.

so I spent like RM93.00 which means I am broke because I tried to charge it to my card but my card was blocked by MAYBANK, i dunno why.. so in the end had to pay cash and now I am broke lol

anyway, I planned to serve homemade pizza, mashed potatoes with gravy and karaage fried chicken. the friend chicken came out nice... very easy to do. the mashed potatoe gravy came out nice too but too little. and the potatoes itself, I wanted to blend the damn thing with milk and butter but my mom said you'll spoil the blender so in the end she hand mixed it. hence a little chuncky. but i know how to make the gravy now MUAHAHAHAHA

pizza never happened.. I made the dough and heated the oven. i shut it off soon after so I could stick the plastic bowl with the dough in it.. so it can have a warm place to rise. unfortunately the heat was too much.. the yeast died and the bowl melted. my mom was sooo pissed!!

but other than the guests came early at 8:00, the food came out late ( my mom made spagetti instead and also mee goreng) we had a fun time.. next event is on the 5th January.. a BBQ cookout at the other house !!! WOOT!!

and in april a trip to Jakarta WOOT WOOT!!

anyway... after that some relatives or something came.. wow it was a full house.. funny.. but i ditched it.. i went upstairs to shower and Leman called, said they were on the way to Tasek Kelana Jaya so I said "pick me up"

that night I met with Zam, and shahrol and leman, and somebody new, a petite little boy with the cutest moustache and unfortunately a cynical view of love. so it was that I spent most of that night talking to him coz I really like him.. however, when it was time to go.. we decided to go to tasek permaisuri, me because I had never been there and also because I didnt want the night to end there..

unfortunately because of factors I am entirely not sure of, I was a total drag there.. I was like a swaying dancing mak endan lol.. I dunno why, but even my walk was a total bitch lol ...

all in all.. I had fun..

2 comments:

Francis Ford Faggola said...

Hey, I had a similar problem at MPH with my card... happened twice... now I'm broke coz I had to pay with cash... damn

bRed said...

are u sure you are not me? lol our parralel is sooo freaky!