Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Asia Hit by Earthquake

This is an excerpt taken from a game I play, I posted this on our buletin board.

    well my place wasnt hit by it at all.. Malaysia wasn't much hit... our casualties might reach 100. Its because the whole Island of Sumatra shielded most of us from the waves... Only the northern states were hit. But it was surreal reading about the news..

    We the whole nation had never had an Earthquake and Tsunamis were japananese occurence .... then, we felt the tremors, of course we only got the slight tremors but it was still confusing... I didnt feel a thing tho..

    but i think thats because I am somewhat oblivious to Earthquakes.. there were three while I was in Tokyo and I didnt feel not one.

    but yea, I am fine... Phuket is gone tho .. I hope Noi is doing alright


I am not sure of the feelings I feel. On one hand, it is the first time these things have happened and I wasnt affected at all. So, there is this feeling of excitedness and other totally improper feelings. But then when I read the papers with tales how boys become orphans after one fateful picnic by the beach day. I feel sad...

No comments: