Monday, December 27, 2004

shower & undies


shower & undies
Originally uploaded by husz.
Well Holden this is the dirt on this post that you've been wanting to hear about lol..

advise to more family-oriented readers, "You might want to close your eyes for a bit".

I had to work late that night and my mom was in Ipoh. I tried to call Collins but I couldnt get through. Apparently, he was enjoying himself in Bali at that moment lol..

anyway so I had no place to stay, considering that the fellows who live in the unit where I usually bunk in, none of them were working late that night.. so I went up to this guy, the aforementioned Mr. A and asked lamented my whole dilemma.. I have flirted with this guy many times before and he was more playful and more reactive than any other guy. Plus there was something about him that was HOT! so basically he said, "I dont have a bike to take u home but you can stay over at my place"

hehehe evul plan in action. No really it was nothing like that, well not EXACTLY at least... so basically we walked back which was kinda of kewl..i offered to buy a drink coz I was thirsty. Guess what he bought? Tongkat Ali. lol.. I guess I wasnt the only one who was looking forward to the nite lol..

now I have to tell u guys something... Mr. A is kewl in the fact that he lets me know from the start that he has had men and women going after him... and occasionally when he feels like it, or when there is no available girl, he would let a guy suck his dick or maybe even top some guy..

so he was cool. but that night the guy brought me back to his flat.. he shared it with 5 others... 2 of them was there.. one short guy and one quite ok slim guy. there were all broke.. I was pretty broke myself... but I gave em RM2... the boys pitched in some more money and went out to buy 2 cans of sardines... which Mr. A cooked up and we all ate.. I ate only a little bit coz I ate already and also I didnt want to take much of their dinner..

anyway... halfway thru dinner one of their housemate charges back home.. HOO HAA HOO HAA he comes out of his room with a fucking switchblade in his hands and asks if anybody has any complaints about him.. he then went on and on with the slim kinda ok guy.. I just shut my ears and played it cool.. what a prick he was.. of course the boy is probably a big coward anyhow.. lol

anyway.. so that night we retired to the room and mr kinda ok guy decided to have safety in numbers... he was oblivious to the fact that we wanted to be alone.. anyway... mr A. shut off the lights and we laid down on the bed side by side.. mr busybody was lying on the floor playing with his handphone apparently not wanting to sleep..

well.. we were still horny, especially after the flirting some more.... he loosened his sarong lol he was wearing a sarong to bed.. and under the cover of the blankie I was groping him real nice =) he couldnt take it any longer, he unhitched his underwear and while his friend was busy writing sms or watever, he pulled my head downwards.. I was happy =) however ... (story to be continued coz I wanted to be an ass)

MUAHAHHAHAHHA evul laugh

1 comment:

Francis Ford Faggola said...

Congratulations! You are the personafication of evil and ass! You are the ass devil reincarnated! Hehhehehehheh... you really should finish the story and not let people hang at the edge of their seats in suspense of a potential fuckfest... hheheheheh