Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Congregation at Marilyn's?

well I guess its high time for a daily personal post about my life. Not to mention a gay post at that.

Well today I went to Midvalley again. Motive? To meet up with Idayu. Well after an hours wait and searching. Some misunderstand about her not bringing her handphone and my misfortune of no credit, me managed to meet. I "POWWED" her a KFC meal, talked about our mutual funds and finally I called up Shah. We were to meet later.

But before that I pergi kacau Leman's boyfriend, a very cute and lovable Zarif. Found out Leman was coming to Midvalley to practice dance for their Annual Dinner. Even though technically he isnt a Midvalley staff any longer lol.

Anyway... I did pick up Shah but headed back to Midvalley. I had an appointment with some JUSCO frens... to talk about Public Mutual.. While doing this,.. Marilyn called.. apparently Collins told her I was here.. and she asked me if we wanted to teman her go on a short tour at California Fitness. =) I really want to join .. it looks soooo cool but its not really practical for me.. I dont live near there.. I dont work near there and I have no money lol.. anyhow.. It was really cool.. and loads of people too.. with a swimming pool!

after my Business appointment, We went off to Pantai Panorama, me to fix her Router problem.. =) Did exactly that, but I swear, they guys before did most of the work.. It just needed the magickal fairy touch of Hussin yusof. lol.. anyway... then I asked Leman and Zarif to come over too.. so there we were.. didnt do particularly much but I had a great time.. surrounded by great people.

Of course I wanted to gauge how serious Zarif was about Leman. This only being the second time I met him. Happy to announce that they seem to care alot about each other .. *sigh* jealous of them too adalah.... =( wish i had something like that..

oh well.. tapi really happy for Leman that he found somebody who appreciates him for the great guy he is...

1 comment:

Makji Esah said...

You'll get there..