Sunday, July 23, 2006

Wake n Bake

Yep The Lovely Pink Salvation Army decided to feed us hungry folks on this bright lazy sunday. Out Benefactors Derrick & Collin, Warren and Steve. The hungry hordes Collins, myself, Marilyn & Emily, Aaron & Bill.

The Menu, Everything delicious. Bread by steve. Rolls buns and wholemeal. I will admit my ignorance in the specific names. Bacon, cheese, onion and zuchinni Quieche. Mine of course would be vegetarian. Mini Muffins, Baked Beans from a can and Scrambled Eggs. Of course there was loads and loads of seared Bacon which these kafir people consumed like mad.

Absolutely Fabulous was our entertainment. As I blog, the party is still going on.

hopefully there will be pics, if Marilyn is kind enough to email me.

Technorati Tags: Wake and Bake, Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Food, Lazy Sunday

No comments: