Friday, July 21, 2006

Join the war against the Vampires!

Join the war against the Lycans

Yes .. thanks to Totoyy, I have now joined the the ranks of flesheaters, those powerful shapeshifting Werewolves in the everlasting WAR against those bloodsucking vampires. It's a cool online game, just click on this link to take a look. The game is called MonstersGame and even though it's still in Beta, this should be fun. There are two choices for you. I am a werewolf, but my friend Totoy is a vampire. This will be the ultimate choice. Clicking on your choice below would determine if you live or die.


Join the Vampire Clan
Join the Werewolf Pack



Ultimately if you just want to look around, just let me bite you here and it will give me gold. You dont need to sign up

Come closer to my embrace! lol yep .. there will be a link on my sidebar too!

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , ,

3 comments:

Ujang_MD said...

hmm nice blog!!

Ujang_MD said...

nice blog dude!!

Ujang_MD said...

nice blog dude!!