Thursday, July 20, 2006

Party Crashing 101

Posted by: husz
Yup we crashed the Jusco Annual Dinner.. . Again! This time I brought and accomplice along, Ridzuan. HAHAHAHAHA. And This time it was Midvalley, Wangsa Maju and Taman Maluri.

Honestly, I prefered the location for Klang's the best! it was sooo grand.. this one looked like an airport hangar.. plus those poor people cant even see properly. AND!! The orange cordial went OOS like at 10pm!!! who ever heard of such stupidity.

But I liked it. The boys were cute, the entertainment was good. Midvalley staff performance was impressive. They won. And Although their Management performance also won, it was like shit. lol Tebrau City Management Team would've trounced them thoroughly.


Posted by: husz


That's Idayu, I love her.. NO DOLT!! NOT THAT WAY! lol she and I went through some rough patches back then... Managed to snap snap wit her.

But back about last night... I had LOADS of fun.. I danced with loads of cute guys, grabbed alot of asses and molested even more boys. There was this one Blue Wave from Wangsa Maju who I dance with.. I cropped a feel and he had a HARD ON!! lol best nye

anyway stayed late and went home...

oh on the way there.. I almost died.. had to do a Tokyo Drift Thingy. Really. All becuase my tyres are shit and my brakes are almost dead.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

Thian said...

I think its about time you got that car overhauled buddy. Dont want to die in a Kenari. I dont mind dying in a Porche or ferrari but that that cute little thing. Come say it with me, "please".

Ok see you 8ter love, drive slowly.