Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Tsunami ??

Yes I watched the news and apparently there is another Tsunami that has hit Indonesia.. But i tried to look around for news sites and not many stories of it. I dont even know where the epicenter is.. only that its in Java this time and 300++ killed so far.

[update] ok you can check out the news on thestar.com.my, u have to trust an asian newspaper to carry more information. Apparently the epicenter is actually only 100km from Jakarta!

those poor people..

on a different note, I went for an interview today, at Collins company, doing Recruitment.. I hope I get it.. Wish me Luck. I also finished reading my little sister's book titled "Prep" by Curtis Sittenfeld. Didnt like it much but I'll post a review for it.. hopefully.


Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

2 comments: