Thursday, June 10, 2004

All I want to be is a CLOWN!!!

yes, take away all the stress and let me be a clown on a beach somewhere.. lol I can juggle three balls you know.. well barely but it still counts..

anyway I have been trying to search for my site on google and failing horribly. lol .. it seems i have to say the words gay, homosexual, malay or melayu, sex, malaysia a LOT more.. thats the only way.. and realising that, i realized that i have always talked about being gay in malaysia but i have hardly used those keywords in my post. There for you shall now hear an overload of the keywords:- gay malay melayu male living in malaysia. Also a flaming homosexual who wants people to link to me lol....

so support me and the keyword project. all my posts will now end like below




gay homosexual male melayu lelaki malaysia kuala lumpur

No comments: