Monday, June 07, 2004

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Well I am going to watch Harry Potter with my nephew later on ... hopefully we will be able to catch some tickets... should be allright lol but you never know.. my sis tells me all the movies are booked lol... but gonna try my luck..

I asked Cols out to Bliss tonite but he wasnt up to it so i didnt go either... i can go to Frangi alone but not bliss.. i wanna be with friends in bliss...

but just in case i forget.. HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY Cols!!!

2 comments:

Wannabeleader said...

Hi...How you doin? I was just wondering how Harry Potter was? I use to be a huge fan, but I kinda grew up lol. If it was good them i'm going to go check it out, i'll ttyl.

Steven
htt://www.wannabeleader.blogspot.com

bRed said...

babe... you forgot the p in http lol =D

i havent watched it yet but I'll either rave about it or grouch about it here lol...

btw, I just used the photoblogging in blogger+picasa thing.. what do you think? i didnt want to post too much pictures lest it all turns out to be tackless.