Wednesday, June 16, 2004

My new Colleague

I bet ya all didnt know that i am getting comfy comfy with the new GL. lol too comfy comfy if you ask me.. i mean,.. the guy is a married man. for frigs sake and a young father some more. what the heck am i doing?

he isnt even my type exactly... maybe its the stress at work. maybe i am just asking to get fired, maybe i am just plain stupid. but you know what? i think its because I am bored.. stiff bored...

boredom and me dont go well together... i get bored long enough, something goes whacked in my head. i usually do my craziest stunts when i am bored. boredom is a mind killer lol

anyhow cheers mate to whoever actually reads my blog... i know there are a few of you guys out there who drop in for a look see... see nothing special and drop out of my site.. i just hope that you guys continue your journey to one of the other sites in my blogroll....

i like guava tree... he is a human being and i like that. go visit it.

No comments: