Saturday, June 19, 2004

Another nice night at Frangipani

Yep went.. was broke so charged on the card lol..

had a blast... met up with a bunch of cool people... danced a LOT which is surprising because it aint a dancing place =D a LOT of cute guys tho none caught my attention...

but this really nice dude, who i cant for the life of me remember his name... well he said something when i was saying goodbyes,.. so i moved my ear near his mouth and said, "excuse me?" and guess what he did? he said, "sure why not?" and gave me a peck on the cheeks =D funny that.. i returned the favour..

anyhow, at work today I sure was horny. i think the perv might be making a comeback...

oh and i sent the thai photos by snailmail =D Noi should be poring over those in a week lol...

1 comment:

bRed said...

saya cuti hari ini hahahahahaha =D