Sunday, June 06, 2004

GYUP

Well I just received an email from this guy steven, i immediately deleted it as i usually do with unsolicited emails.. however, then i thought .. hey it could be a reply from my personals in gaymalaysia so i figure a peek wont hurt..

it turns out to be a website fighting for gay rights in america ... =D

so there it is a link to the site... give them a visit dear boys..

on a different note... i was able to track this site using invigorate.. and it says that for the last two days, 22 people have visited the blog.. Oh my.. i actually have readers... anybody mind commenting ... I really do usually reply to people...

cheers.

1 comment:

Wannabeleader said...

Thank you so much! We definatly have to keep in touch, i'll talk to you later.

Steven
stevenkneff@gmail.com

If you want to know more about me my blog is located at www.stevenkneff.com, have a good night.