Saturday, June 05, 2004

Warren the Chef

Well I met a pastry chef last night =D

right after work, i scooted over to Frangipani and had a lousy time, then i met up with Mazlee who works downstairs at the restaurant. After which, I spotted Marilyn and immediately started to have fun lol.

well she then proceeded to introduce to me to her much talked about brother Warren. the "Pastry Chef" he was real nice and cute too. I liked him.

btw... Jeff Selamuthu, who works with my sister was there too.. he introduced me to his friends but at first I was like, who is this guy? i cant really remember him.. it was only later that night I remember who he was. well that night i met David, and these two hilarious indians... but i cant remember their names atm... i was pissed drunk by that time... well

couples were hot that night. Marilyn was hooked up with Beth. Hirwan was hooked up with Dean (who btw is also really cute). Trevor the belated birthday boy was hooked up with the delicious Jensson. Warren was hooked up with E.T. and of course, Man was hooked up too =D


i love it that night lol...

No comments: